December 22, 2010

Work Clothes


I've been having a lot of fun getting dressed for work recently. I work at a boutique so I can have a little bit of fun with what I wear. I love it. This is what I wore yesterday :).

I love this top. The dark panels are sheer so if I went without a bra you'd get some serious boob action. Luckily I'm classier than that. It's still fun!



top: thrifted
skirt: forever 21
tights: target
shoes: all black (not shown)

Check back later today for a guest post from one of my best blog friends! I have work then I'm traveling back to Arizona for Christmas so I'll be a busy little bee. I have day three of the 20 day challenge ready to go but I don't want to post 3 times in one day so I'll put it up tomorrow.

Have a lovely day!


xo
Mal

0 notes:

Designed by Steven Andrew.