January 22, 2011

hrmph


School starts on MONDAY for me. I'm really nervous about Monday because I have 9 hours of class which just seems a little overwhelming, especially since I'm still not 100% healthy again. But I'm going to stay optimistic :). Maybe there will be some cute boys in my classes? Ha! A girl can only hope ;).

This week I've been spending my time working or laying down since I reallly want to give my body time to recover. I'm finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel which is top notch. Don't you hate being so sick? I did manage to accomplish a few things in my sickness though! I made this cuteee felt hair clip inspired by this DIY over at purlbee.


I also started to plan a REALLY exciting event for the month of February. I'll announce the details sometime next week. For now, suffice it to say that things are going to be extremely fun around here next month.

I also spent about 4 hours cleaning my apartment last night. It gets really gross because my roomies don't really clean (They also both read this. Don't be mad, you know it's true). As sad as it may be, I had a blast. I put on some of my favorite music (Maroon 5 and Justin Nozuka) and sang along as I scoured every inch of the apartment. When I finished, I slept like a rock. This morning I decided to take some pictures because it's been a while since I've shown you my home and a lot has changed since the initial apartment tour!

Kitchen/Living Room
IMG_3505
IMG_3508
IMG_3507
IMG_3506
IMG_3504
My Bathroom
IMG_3510
My Bedroom
IMG_3514
IMG_3512
IMG_3511
That cute print on my bulletin board was won in a giveaway from Miss. Katie Turner. I freaking love her stuff, especially her "boyfriend criteria" series.


I'll see you tomorrow with a quote :).

xo
Mal

2 notes:

*

what a cute (and clean) little apartment.
:)

Chrissy

Love your apartment! So cozy and cute!
Glad to hear you're feeling better!
Good luck for school!
Happy Sunday!
Hugs xxx

Designed by Steven Andrew.