January 13, 2011

Music Music, The Super Pilots


I'm going to tell you a story. It gets a little messy so pay attention.


Are you ready?....



You sure...?



Okay here goes!
Last year I met two of my best friends, Ben and Soheil. I do believe I've mentioned them in the past. Anyways, these boys are from Virginia and both are musicians (Soheil sings, Ben plays the drums). Back home they were in a band together with some other hooligans called Steel Tears. The bass player for their band, one we'll call Jason (because that's his name...) moved to Boston for college and joined a band while in school. This is that band. That band is pretty unique, at least in my itunes library, and I figured I'd share. Though I feel a littttttle creepy listening to their FREE EP as much as I do, it's pretty freaking good so I think it's worth a little creepiness. Luckily, you don't need to feel creepy giving them a lesson. In fact, you should feel happy because they're great!

This is a video of one of their shows where they covered destiny's child's Survivor. It's also awesome. If you give them a listen (or download their EP), let me know what you think!



xo
Mal

1 notes:

Michelle Clement

Umm - dude. Totally the best version if that song I've ever heard. :) How fun would they be to see live?? So cool!

Designed by Steven Andrew.