January 7, 2011

My...Space?


Hello!!

So yesterday while I was reading through the zillion blogs I check on a day-to-day basis, I came across Danielle's flashback myspace photos. I loveddd the idea and thought that I would share some of my old myspace profile pictures. I'm a little younger than Danielle so all of my pictures are from high school. Some of these bad boys are hilarious. I went through a phase where I LOVED to take pictures of myself. My family still makes fun of me for it.

Summer 089
glow
You know 629'
Picture 528
oh boy shes doen it again 012
mallllllll 006
birthday 003
beach with mattie 087
aaaaaaa 004
shoooooot 012
cute outfit

Do any of you care to share your old myspace pictures? If so, link up and let me see!!

xo
Mal

5 notes:

Courtney

Those are hilarious!
I swear I am the only person in the world who never was on myspace and was never on facebook or any of those sites!

Chrissy

Love them! The one with the cactus is hilarious!
Never been on myspace...started out with FB and twitter...
Happy Weekend!

Ashley

These are great! I laughed so hard at the cactus one...amazing!

Oh my gosh, I would share my myspace photos but I might die of embarrassment! Haha.

strawberrygirl

ahahhhahaha you know, just one week ago I decided to cancel all my myspace albums!yes, I'm keeping my account, I don't know why, maybe because it's the place where I first met a lot of cool people I'm actually talking on Facebook, but there was no sense anymore to keep my pictures there!

strawberrygirl

is it really you fying and jumping in the air up there???
oh gosh that's wonderful and crazy and I like it!
ahahahhahahahahhahaha

Designed by Steven Andrew.