January 30, 2011

Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice; 28 Days of Love


I have been planning something really exciting for the month of February and it's finally time to announce it!!

Every day during the month of February I'll be bringing you a post dedicated to love. I have some amazing guest posts lined up, tons of DIY's, a bunch of recipes, fun fashion, and many date night tips. I'm calling it.....

Sugar and Spice

I'm so proud of myself for putting together a whole month of plans for this little blog of mine. I'm going to put together a couple blog buttons that you can use to help spread the word. I'd be so happy if you put one of them in your sidebar once they're posted :)! I'll be sure to let you know when that happens.

I'm kicking things off on Tuesday as well as adding a whole new crop of sponsors.

Have a WONDERFUL Sunday!!

xo
Mal

5 notes:

Chrissy

Can't wait to see them all! So happy to be part of it!
Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Danielle

Ahhh I'm so excited for you!!!! Okay, I'm very glad to be a part of this! <3 :) You're gonna do such a good job, Mal.

xo,
Danielle

Ashley

How exciting! I always love having something to look forward to! Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Anonymous

What a fun idea!!! I can't wait to see what you have planned. :)

xox Courtney Michele
http://rarereveuse.blogspot.com

justine.

I am excited to see this!!

Designed by Steven Andrew.