February 21, 2011

Date Night


Hello everyone,
I am Chrissy from Chrissy in America and Malori has kindly asked me to do a little guest post on her amazing blog!
Thank you so much for having me, dear Malori, I feel very honored!
In fact, this is very special, because it is my first guest post ever and I sure hope you’ll all enjoy it!
So, here we go –

DN1

We all know that February is the month of L.O.V.E.! February 14th marks a special date,
Valentine’s Day!
But by adding a few special touches, you can make any night just as special as Valentines Day. Do you need more of a reason to go out on a date? Just the two of you – do something special for each other!
You will need an outfit to impress the man!
This blue cotton dress looks magical.
DN2
And this Peaches and Cream dress is plain gorgeous!
DN3
We girls sure know, an outfit isn’t complete without the matching shoe and a little bling!
A splash of color like this purple peacock peep toe?
DN4
Or, how about these tan vintage leather heels? Aren’t they gorgeous?
DN5
A cute pair of earrings like these Moonstone golden flower earrings.
DN6
A matching necklace, just like this beautiful golden Butterfly pearl necklace.
DN7
A cute ring
DN8
…or a bracelet
DN9
Once your outfit is put together…put on some perfume…blush those cheeks
and maybe bring a little something for your man (because you appreciate all he does for you!)!
DN10
Now - all you have to do is enjoy the night out together.
Maybe he’ll take you to have a fancy dinner with some romantic music. You might
go for a walk in the moonlight or see a romantic movie.
Just be sure to cuddle up really close to him!

I hope you will all had a wonderful Valentine’s day filled with lots of Love!

Hugs ‘ n ‘ Kisses,
Chrissy xxx
P.S. All the fabulous items listed above were found on Etsy!
Check out my shop if you like -
Whimsical Poppysmic

3 notes:

Chrissy

Thank you so much for having me, Malori! It was a lot of fun doing this lovely guest post! xxx

Unknown

This is so cute! And that mug made me laugh! haha :)

JR Doyle

I love that bracelet!

Designed by Steven Andrew.