March 17, 2011

I vlogged.... whaaat?



I'm usually pretty opposed to the idea of vlogging (for me, personally). Videos are just...awkward...in my life. But I was encouraged to give it a try by my friend Nicholas and then I saw this Vloggin Vednesday over at Adeline's Daddy so I decided to give it a try.

1) I'm really awkward--forgive me
2) Sorry my boobs are out. This dress is too big for me apparently but it's green and I love it so I'm going to wear it anyways :)

Here goes!!


Also, if this wasn't TOO terribly painful, I think it would be fun to do another Q & A video with questions from you!! So if that sounds appealing and I have enough of a response, I'll put it together. You can leave your questions in the comments of this post :).

Happy St. Patty's Day!!

xoxo
Mal


P.S.
Do you want to talk about how ridiculous my face is in the freeze frame the video chose? Gosh I'm pretty ;)

4 notes:

Kenzie

haha you're adorable! Loved it. I was actually thinking about doing this too... at some point. Keep it. love it. :)

Ali Marcum

this is cute! you should keep them up:)

Kirsten Nunez (Studs and Pearls)

Hhaaha. You're adorable, girly. Keep doing them! I feel like it's a nice way to get bloggers and readers to interact, somewhat. I'm probs going to do one soon for a huge giveaway that I'm planning! (which I'm keeping on the DL for now :] ) xo

Ashley

Cute cute cute! You should definitely keep vlogging! :)

Designed by Steven Andrew.