March 28, 2011

Spring Break, Continued


So we left off last week with some great photobooth pictures. Let's pick things up where we left off, yes?

Thursday I woke up bright and early, made another breakfast pizza then headed off to work for a while.
IMG_3886
Katie braved the city all by herself and ended up spending a few hours eating yummy sandwiches and working at Bourgeois Pig. Obviously I don't have pictures of this... Let's skip to Thursday.

We decided to go to the art institute and recreate some of the pieces of art we saw. This might get a little image heavy, but it's TOTALLY worth it.

IMG_3921
IMG_3930_edit
IMG_3918
IMG_3905
IMG_3910
IMG_3916
IMG_3897
IMG_3899
IMG_3900
IMG_3898
IMG_3901

I'll be back later this afternoon with my weekend update!

xoxo
Mal

4 notes:

naomi:

this is so great!!

Ali Marcum

looks like fun!! :)

Ruby

Bahahaha I love this last one to death, and Katie's blowing-out-the-candle. Very clever :D

<3 Bex

Kenzie

hahahahaha That was an amazing post. Love love love. I need to do this sometime.

Designed by Steven Andrew.