March 28, 2011

Weekend Update


Back once again for volume two of my weekend update. These past few weekends have been somewhat eventful so it'll be interesting to see if this gets bland when my life goes back to normal.

Friday:
Made some yummy breakfast, explored the Art Institute (replicated the exhibits), and ate a delicious dinner at Bourgeois Pig (photo above).

Saturday:
DSC00760
Woke up with the sun, caught a train to Lake Forest and watched my older brother play some Rugby. I'll have a full post on this later when I finish editing the photos I took at the game.

Sunday:
SLEPT IN! Saturday was a long day--sitting in the FREEZING cold watching two rugby games really takes it out of you. For real for real. Katie and I watched hours of Friends then I put her on a train and sent her to catch her plane.

xoxo
Mal

1 notes:

ilene @ muchloveilly

fun weekend!! you just made me miss b-pig! they had the best hot chocolate :)

Designed by Steven Andrew.