May 4, 2011

Ze Blizzarddd


Just a few short months ago Chicago had a CRAZY blizzard (my very first blizzard ever, thank you very much). I took a video of it out the window of my old work because I couldn't believe how snowy it was. Yes, I was that girl. Born and raised on the west coast...whattttup!? I thought it would be fun to post the video along with a few pictures I took the day after the blizzard.


note: I'm aware that you can't reallllly see the snow coming down in this. Just use your imagination! Or squint.

IMG_3648

xoxo
Mal

2 notes:

Anonymous

Found your blog through one of my features, they linked yours as one of their favourites :) Knew i'd love your blog from seeing your banner - it's so cute! New follower :D

www.katesirrelevant.com

Jessi

Chicago looks pretty! (well at least that street does) :)

Designed by Steven Andrew.