July 19, 2011

Some music. You know, if you're into that sort of thing


This summer I stayed in Chicago to work at an internship for an awesome company, FanFueled. I don't think I've mentioned that before actually so I'll take a second to talk about it.

I freaking LOVE my job.

LOVE IT!

I only work ten hours a week (had to make room for the million hours of summer school I took) but they are, by far, my favorite ten hours of every week. FanFueled is a pretty new company (only been open a little over a year) but they're doing awesome things. If you are planning an event and want to sell tickets online, I'd definitely recommend checking them out. Their site is 100% free and extremely easy to use. Behind the scenes they are awesome too. I've never worked in such a positive and encouraging atmosphere. I feel like I'm so lucky as an intern to actually be learning so many things from my job that I will be able to use in the future. Okay, that's enough gushing for now. I think we all know that I like what I do :). Back to the point of this post...

Sometimes at work, one of my boss's plays music pretty loud. Normally, this might be a little bit distracting, but my boss has killer taste in music so I love it. Last Thursday he was playing some songs from T Bird and the Breaks and I'm officially hooked. I downloaded their most recent album over the weekend so I'd have some fresh music to listen to while painting my apartment. If these songs don't make you want to smile and dance then obviously you're dead inside. Or maybe we just have different taste in music. Either way, I wanted to share!




(might I suggest the clap hands song?)

You can download their music here.

xoxo
Mal

0 notes:

Designed by Steven Andrew.