September 21, 2011

Renegade Swag


Last weekend I quickly stopped by the Renegade Craft Fair. This is my third time hitting up Renegade Chicago and every year I've found something awesome. I didn't have much money this year and wasn't planning on buying anything at all (it's just as fun to look as it is to make purchases) but when I stopped by the Yee Haw Industries booth my plans changed immediately.

A quick side story... My friend Kristina once told me she didn't want to visit my house when I get older because I have really creepy taste. I think that sentiment perfectly sums up my affection for this AWESOME print I bought...

You can get your own on Yee Haw's etsy site, here.

I can't even begin to describe all of the reasons I love this. I don't even like steak so it's not because of that. I just think it's hilarious. I love the typography and, it's freaking letterpress. Are you kidding me? My obsession with letterpress is undying. As soon as I saw it I turned to my friend and said, "I'm buying that. Let's go find an ATM". Poor guy, he had to listen to me talk about it the rest of the day. Oh well, I'm sure he loved it just as much as me ;).

Have any of you ever been to one of the Renegade Craft Fairs? I know they have them all over. If so, did you pick up any sweet stuff at them!? Renegade is the best!!

xoxo
Mal

P.S.
I already found a home for my print. You'll see it in all of its glory when I start posting images from my apartment tour!!

2 notes:

ilene @ muchloveilly

hehe - such a random print, i love. and oh my goodness, i got to go to renegade once while in Chicago - that place is amazing. so inspiring and intimidating - love it!

Malori

Ilene, they should stock your Much Love, Illy products at Renegade. You would fit in perfectly :)

Designed by Steven Andrew.