September 19, 2011

Weekend Update


Hello Hello!!

It's Monday again and you know what that means....
Time for another weekend update!



(instead of giving you a picture, I thought I'd share this video from Hairdresser on Fire. I'm determined to do this to my hair at some point this week.)

Friday:
I had a day off (YAY) so I took advantage of all my free time. I had purchased a Groupon for glasses earlier in the week so I went to pick out a new pair of frames. Of course, I wanted to $400 pair but luckily I was able to find a pair that was much cheaper and in my price range. Why are cute glasses so expensive? Anyways, I grabbed some lunch with my dad because he was in town and I bought some clothes from work since it was payday :). Friday night I did something special.

Over the summer I had the pleasure of working for FanFueled, an online ticketing company. One of my bosses was in a training program with The Second City while I was working there and his show went up this month. Since I had the day off, I snagged a ticket and dragged my friend Cody to the show with me. It was hilarious and such a great way to spend my Friday. I can also cross "Go to a Second City show" off of my Chicago Bucket List. (Speaking of which, I feel like maybe I should post that here so you all can follow along. Opinions?)


Saturday:
I woke up bright and early and headed to work. I lead such an exciting life... After work I headed home and organized my room a bit more (almost finished!) My dad had a really early flight on Sunday morning so he stayed with me on Saturday night because I live pretty close to the airport. We got some groceries, edited some pictures (sports photography for him, food for me), and called it a night pretty early. I slept a luxurious 10 hours and felt like GOLD when I woke up the next day.


Sunday:
Made some breakfast and headed in to work for a while. When I got home from work, I cleaned most of the apartment (we had some people staying with us this weekend) and cooked an awesome dinner. I spent the rest of the night working on new blog features and finishing my bedroom (hanging cabinets, jewelry, and posters). There are some big changes coming to Sunday Morning Sugar and I could not be more excited about the new direction I'm taking things.


So how was your weekend?

xoxo
Mal

2 notes:

little

i love the bow she used! i want it.

love, little.

Malori

Isn't it FABULOUS!? I'm thinking it would be pretty easy to make one :)

Designed by Steven Andrew.