So one of my goals this past year was to hit 250 blog followers. That was an increase of 150 readers and I hoped that all of those added readers would be people who truly loved coming to Sunday Morning Sugar for the things I had to say and the DIY's I had to offer and the cooking I shared with all of you. I have to say that I'm so excited that I finally hit 250 and in order to share my excitement with you, I'm hosting a HUGE giveaway with multiple winners.
Since my readers are my favorite people, I thought that my giveaway should be my favorite things. I reached out to various ladies in the blog world who great things and they generously offered to help me with my giveaway! Here's the swag:
1) YOUR CHOICE of any item from the Much Love, Illy shop.
her shop and her blog. The winner of this prize gets to choose any item from her shop for their prize. If I was the winner, I'd choose the crushing on you headband...but that's just me :).
2) A lovely jersey vest from Kirsten from Studs and Pearls
Marker & Dye Jersey Vest back in July, using RIT Dye and Sharpie's new fabric markers. I have so much jersey left over from this project, I can easily make 5 more for myself - but I'd like to send this one off to a good home.
International entries are more than welcome!
3) A THREE MONTH Large Sponsor spot on Kate's Irrelevant
4) A strand of homemade felt garland from me!! Every circle was hand cut and sewn together by me with so much love
(there will be two winners of garland. I made two strands for you crazy kids. The garland in the picture is a different garland than the one I'm giving away. Same style, different colors! Because I'm poor and shipping is pricy, this prize is only open to U.S. residents.)
How to enter:
1) Visit at least one of these lovely ladies pages and say hello. Leave a comment on something you love!
2) Be a follower of "Sunday Morning Sugar"
3) Comment and tell me which prize you would most like to win!
At the end of the giveaway, I will choose FOUR different winners. The prizes will be given out first come, first served so be sure to specify your preference in your comment.
Giveaway closes next Tuesday!
I'm just excited to give back where I can. Be sure to stop by the pages of all of my amazing giveaway hosts because they are all doing some fabulous things. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!! Here's to another amazing year and more fabulous readers at Sunday Morning Sugar.