October 10, 2011

Birthday Wishlist


My birthday is in one week. I am so excited and cannot wait to share the details of my celebration with all of you. Until then, I thought it would be fun to post my birthday wishlist. Let's call this my "if everyone in my life was rich and generous" wishlist :). In reality, I'd be pretty content with hugs. So here we go...

Kitchenaid Ice Cream Maker Attachment

Gift Certificate to Amazon so I can buy books :)

Modern Family on DVD. I freaking love that show and I need more of it in my life.

Gift Certificate to American Apparel (so I can buy this skirt!) (source)

This pan from Le Creuset

This bullet ring that's been on my wishlist forever.

Annnd a remote control timer for my camera (for more fashion posts!)

Ahhh birthdays. A time for dreaming :)

xoxo
Mal

3 notes:

camille yanair

love love that ring & skirt!! birthday/christmas/wish lists are so much fun to make :) happy monday! www.camilleyanair.blogspot.com

Sharmaine Ruth

looks like a pretty awesome wishlist! :D

<3 Sharmaine Ruth
underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

ilene @ muchloveilly

you NEED modern family on DVD, esp. season 1. i can put that season on repeat and not ever get tired of it. and yes, to amazon gift cards - books are the best things to receive ever!

Designed by Steven Andrew.