November 15, 2011

I got a facelift


Hey hey hey!

Notice anything different around here? I sure do! Sunday Morning Sugar got a little facelift over the weekend :). I'm still working on ironing out the kinks (like putting my "follow" buttons back up) but I'm thrilled with the new design.

As you may or may not know, I'm really code-challenged so, of course, there's no way I could have done this on my own. The fabulous Steven Andrew dealt with all of my crazy requests and turned my vision (which was vague, to say the least) into this lovely new design for my blog. He made this based of of my request for "simple, red, and I like stripes" along with a couple pintrest images of ice cream and a wedding. Needless to say, he did a fantastic job translating my insanity into a great design :).

He is the sweetest thing, works quickly, and makes it easy for you to make adjustments to the design as he works through it. I cannot recommend his services enough. He's working on building a portfolio right now so he's designing blogs FOR FREE.

So the moral of the story is that you should all check out Steven's blog ASAP and if you need design work, he's your guy!

In case you missed the other links, you can find him RIGHT HERE!

xoxoo
Mal

6 notes:

brlracincwgrl

Super cute! :).

Anonymous

Oh my god - I can't stop laughing at this post! :) I was so glad you contacted me - you were so polite, so thank you! :)
And thank you for the little promo on your blog!! :)

Malori

Thanks Ashley!! And Steven, of course! Thanks again, you're wonderful :)

Marilyn Gardner

Very fun design. You are amazing!

Kenzie

I was gonna sayyyy I love your new design! and the Chevron, I mean, it's perfect. May be contacting Steven soon myself also... :)

julchenswelten

I enjoyed this post, thanks for sharing

Designed by Steven Andrew.