November 21, 2011

Thank you



First I want to thank all of your for your sweet words and advice on my post about my traveling heart. I'm going to try to post a bit more often about "real" topics because I think it makes me a better blogger (and a better person!).

This week is all about saying "thank you". I'm unbelievably excited about Thanksgiving and I wanted to take this opportunity to say thanks to all of you for being so wonderful and active here on Sunday Morning Sugar. I can't even tell you how excited I am when I see your comments and when I'm reading your blogs and I see a reference to something I've written. You are all so supportive and wonderful so I want to give something back!

Over the weekend Shabby Apple asked if I would like to give one of their gorgeous dresses to one of my lucky readers. Obviously I jumped at the chance. I love love love Shabby Apple and if I had they funds I would own the vast majority of their line.

The dress I chose to give to one of you lucky ducks is this beauty....

(More images of the dress can be found here)

How do you win?! Easy as pie, my friends.

1) "Like" Shabby Apple on Facebook
2) Leave me a comment below telling me that you liked them! That's it. Be sure to include your email address in the comment so I have a way to contact you if you win.

The giveaway is open until Friday, Nov. 25!

Good Luck!

10 notes:

Candice C.

I "liked" Shabby Apple on facebook! Thanks for the giveaway! ccravins@hotmail.com

naomi:

awh, so sweet :)
I like Shabby Apple on fb!
naomi.maddox@yahoo.com

Vic

I'd never heard of Shabby Apple before, but now I've spent almost an hour on their website I'm pretty much in love!
I've liked them on fb too!
franklyvicblog@gmail.com

Meg

Wow! Thank you for hosting such an awesome giveaway! I like them on facebook. alwaystotheleft.meg@gmail.com

Stephanie

I liked Shabby Apple on Facebook! Beautiful stuff.

Stephanie

stephaniearnhold@yahoo.com

Simonette

I liked them on Facebook [Simonette B.]
monette_893 at hotmail dot com
Thanks! ;-)

Anonymous

Just like it on facebook :) and not because i had to but because thanks to you i discover this great brand!!

and yes yes yes i want to win this amazing dress, that would be perfect to celebrate the holidays in this year!!

xoxo Cecile
cecilecremer@hotmail.com

mel

Amazing!
I have been a fb Shabby Apple fan for a while :)
Awesome dress choice! I would wear this for new year's eve.
Thanks Mal, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Dominic B

Hello, nice blog

Designed by Steven Andrew.