January 3, 2012

2011 in review: April - June


Moving right along in my review of 2011, we have....

April
IMG_4165
Banana Bread
I started cooking a lot more and as the frigid Chicago weather held on. I celebrated Easter with my brother and his girlfriend and left my job at this cute boutique near my apartment. I started looking for a summer internship and was hired at FanFueled!

May
IMG_4308
IMG_4362
I went home for the first time in five months and enjoyed some downtime with my family. I celebrated the end of my second year in college and went to my first farmer's market in Chicago. I also sewed a cute skirt that I ended up wearing all summer!

June
Whip my hair back and forth
IMG_4766
I dyed my hair blonde again and went on a mini-vacation with my mom. I experienced a bit of Chicago's summer events (A Taste of Chicago and The Blues Festival) and ate at The Chicago Diner (YUM!).


I'll be back tomorrow with July - September :).

xoxo
Mal

0 notes:

Designed by Steven Andrew.