January 20, 2012

I made pop tarts!


A while ago I pinned a recipe for apple pop tarts over on A Beautiful Mess. I finally had a chance to make them and I've gotta say, it's officially one of my new favorite sweets!
apple pop tarts
My brown sugar looks adorable thanks to some cute measuring spoons I got as a birthday gift from my sweet friend Alex.
apple pop tarts
I have some heart-shaped cookie cutters so my pop tarts ended up looking exactly like the picture. I just love when that happens.
apple pop tarts

3 notes:

vintch

delicious! and i'm sure more tasty and healthy than those processed ones:) and they're heart shaped! perfect for valentines:)

Anonymous

Wow, those look delicious! I'm not a fan of poptarts but I think homemade ones would be a ton better!

Lublyou

how cute!

Designed by Steven Andrew.