January 31, 2012

Raviloi with Mushroom and Swiss Chard



Sometimes when I'm cooking I think some pretty absurd things. For example, when I was chopping up my swiss chard the other night, I somehow convinced myself that the stalk was poisonous. Obviously it's not. That would be weird and kind of crazy. But just to be safe I made sure I didn't use any of it in my dish. Just the leafy part :).
Ravioli with Mushroom and Swiss Chard
For those of you who aren't sure what swiss chard is (that was me before christmas), note the picture below. It's gorgeous! I would love to frame one of these leaves...like a crazy person. But seriously, I'm obsessed.
Back to this ravioli. As you've probably noticed by now, I love mushrooms. They're just so delicious and versatile. Seriously I put them in just about everything I make. So when I found this recipe at Real Simple I knew I'd love it. The best part is that it's super easy to make and tastes AWESOME as leftovers. So if you want to do what I did, make the whole recipe but don't share it so you have some good lunch the next day.

Plus, look how pretty it is!! I'll definitely be making this dish again :).
Ravioli with Mushroom and Swiss Chard
xoxo
Mal

3 notes:

Rae

This looks so good! Can I come over for dinner?! xo, rv

http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

Malori

Yes pleaseeee, come over for dinner!!

Niina - My Paper Chaos

Ravioli and mushrooms! That's sounds just amazing! :) And it looks delicious too!

Designed by Steven Andrew.