March 18, 2012

Survey Says...


I just wanted to thank everyone who took the time to fill out a survey. I ended up with almost 50 responses which is much more than I expected--you all are wonderful! From what I heard you guys like what's going on. Someone mentioned that they have trouble with the formatting of my blog design and I wondered if this was a common problem? I'm working to get it resolved as soon as possible! This feedback is helping me create more consistent posts that are all higher quality. Expect to see some big changes here in the next couple of months!!

Thanks again for being so wonderful!!

xoxo
Mal

1 notes:

erin e flynn

Your design is off for me. If you do something like:

url(images/bg.png) center repeat-y fixed;

it would help, although the image itself isn't made for tiling so it still won't line up correctly vertically. =\

Designed by Steven Andrew.