March 19, 2012

St. Patrick's Day

St. Patrick's Day 2012

This year marked my last Chicago St. Patrick's day. What did I do to celebrate, you ask? I worked all day long lol. It wasn't the most festive day but I did wear green and I finally got to see the river. Even though this is my third year living in Chicago I've never actually made it to the river to see it in all of its kelly green glory. St. Patrick's Day 2012

I finally made it and guess what? It looks exactly like it does in the pictures. Maybe I spend too much time online but that was the first thought I had when I saw the river. It was still fun to check that off of my life list and take some photos of it. The amount of people in downtown was absolutely insane--probably because the weather was beautiful!

St. Patrick's Day 2012

Did you celebrate St. Patrick's day?

5 notes:

Chrissy

Ah, love the photos! I really missed being in Chicago for St. Patty's this year! xxx

justine.

I LOVE that they do this to the river. I have to make it out there one year.
I will be in Chicago for one hour next month! I wish it was longer so I could meet up wit you on my lay over!!
<3

Sharmaine Ruth

I love Chicago so much! I didn't celebrate St. Patrick's day as much as a usually do :P

<3 Sharmaine Ruth
underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

erin e flynn

oo fun! i've never been in chicago for saint patrick's day. we (my boyfriend and I) went out, which was a big deal because we're more of the sit-at-home-read-or-play-on-computer types. so consequently we got drunk really fast. lol

Mom'sLove

I was in New York City! We watched a terrible parade, still fun and walked all around Central Park. Great times!
Amanda :)

Designed by Steven Andrew.