March 12, 2012

A Walk in the Park


I had a little break between classes today so I took the opportunity to take a walk in the park across from school. Chicago is having some gorgeous weather and these beautiful rain clouds with the sun shining through them completely made my day.
City Walk
I also got to rock one of my favorite dresses with bare legs. Today is a great day, people.
City Walk
City Walk
City Walk
See you tomorrow with a fun update from my weekend road trip :).
City Walk

xoxo
Mal

2 notes:

Sharmaine Ruth

I am in love with Chicago so much!!! The photos look lovely :) The last one is super cute too!

<3 Sharmaine Ruth
underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

Ngaio Emery

Wow, Chicago really does have a pretty city centre, the buildings are so cool looking.
Thing that wows me is how FLAT it is. Are there any hills at all? I live in Auckland which is build upon a volcanic field so lots and lots of hills!! haha.

Ngaio May xx

Designed by Steven Andrew.