May 6, 2012

Guess what? I graduated!

If you don't follow me on twitter and instagram you're probably worried that I died or gave up on blogging but that's not the case! I've been a busy lady with finals and work but guess what....
IMAG0834
I'M A COLLEGE GRADUATE!
IMAG0836
I'll be back to blogging soon and now that I'm done with school I have some pretty big plans for the blog. I have new features, new recipes, and maybe even a new layout to share with all of you in the coming summer months. Thanks for being patient and sticking around. You all were a huge part of my college experience and I can't wait to see what the next portion of my life brings :).
IMAG0839

xoxo Mal

5 notes:

Rachel

You go girl!Congrats!

Chrissy

That is awesome! Congratulations! xxx

ellie

Woo hoo! Way to go!

steph kelly

congrats Mal!!!

Kristin

Congratulations!!! :D

Designed by Steven Andrew.