June 11, 2012

Road Trippin through Santa Fe, New Mexico

After my cooking class my dad and I spent a few hours putting the final touches on my apartment and loading the car. We left Chicago on Saturday evening and didn't make it to Phoenix until Tuesday afternoon. Rather than squish the entire drive into two days (manageable but miserable) I requested a fun road trip full of decent food, some fun sights, and lots of the comedy station on the radio. One of our stops was in historic Santa Fe which was truly a unique place. Generally I'm not much of one for history but this little town is great. Some of the buildings have been around since the 1600's and every corner you turn brings new mouth-watering scents of their famous local cuisine. I can't wait to go back someday and truly explore the area.
Santa Fe
Oldest House--Santa Fe
San Miguel Mission
San Miguel Mission
Rosary Tree
Rosary Tree
Rosary Tree
xoxo
Mal

1 notes:

Mom'sLove

oh, so glad you did that! I loved that your dad drove with you! Yay, dad!

Designed by Steven Andrew.