July 26, 2012

Feelin' Fishy

Fishy Fashion On my last day in Washington my newly married friend and I wandered around Point Defiance Park. We walked through a beautiful rose garden and soaked up the gorgeous weather before I hopped on a plane back to the hot hot heat in Phoenix. It was a great day. This is what I wore...
Fishy Fashion
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Top: Vanessa Virginia
Jeans: Pilcro and the Letterpress
Shoes: Steve Madden

Fishy Fashion This fishy top is rapidly becoming my favorite summer shirt. It's conservative yet fun and the sleeves are a blast.

xoxo

2 notes:

chav

you definitely should have added the upside down head picture.

Ruby

I TOTALLY was in the same exact area on this date. Weird! Wish we had bumped into each other! I love Tacoma!

<3, B.

Designed by Steven Andrew.