August 7, 2012

The Golden Gate Bridge

Golden Gate Bridge
How do you travel to San Francisco and miss the Golden Gate Bridge? I'm not really sure because my mom and I made it a point to walk across the gorgeous architectural attraction and enjoy the stunning views. We got really lucky because the skies were clear when we took our walk so we were able to take some great pictures.
Golden Gate Bridge
Golden Gate Bridge
Golden Gate Bridge
Golden Gate Bridge
Golden Gate Bridge
Aside from almost being hit by tourists on bikes ever few minutes, I really enjoyed the bridge! Have any of you ever been? I think it might be fun to visit the best bridges all over the world some day. I'll always remember the Golden Gate as my first ;).

xoxo
Mal

1 notes:

Courtney

Golden Gate is gorgeous! If you ever find yourself in northern Michigan, you should definitely check out the Mackinac bridge. :)

Designed by Steven Andrew.