July 28, 2010

Hi Hi New Followers!!!

I know I mention this a lot, but I really cannot get over the fact that 53 of you have hit that "follow" button. I am so flattered that so many of you want to read what I have to say and that I have so many wonderful readers who stop by to say hello and give me feedback. I appreciate you all so much. I'm being redundant. When I hit 100 followers I'm going to host a fun giveaway to show my appreciation. So if you read and don't "follow" yet, jump on the bandwagon!

Last night I spent some time making forms for my etsy bookkeeping and they are SOO cute. I still have some things to tweak, but I'm so excited about it. I'm also proud of myself because I really want to keep track of my spending for this little hobby. I feel so responsible :).

Before I forget, I want to mention that my friend Megan opened up an Etsy shop recently. She makes cute hair accessories. You can check them out here.

I'm trying to find the time to put together a tutorial for you so HOPEFULLY I can get that to you by the end of the week. If not, I am determined to put it up next week. I am really backed up on knitting orders so a lot of my time is going towards filling those. I hate to leave you empty handed two days in a row, but I'm just feeling so uninspired. I suppose I could take this opportunity to ask you what you like/dislike about Sunday Morning Sugar. Is there something you'd like to see more of? Something I should never do again? I'd love your feedback. As always, if you don't feel comfortable leaving it in a comment, you can leave it anonymously on my formspring.

xoxo
Mal

5 notes:

Cal

i'd hit "follow" again if i could! =)

Malori

You're so sweet :)!
Thank you thank you!!

Ivo Merlos

Wow! It never came to me that making forms for bookkeeping would be as fun as this. My friend also has an etsy shop and I'm sure she'd love to make cute forms for all her accounting stuff.

Malori

This was a while ago but I did have a blast :). Thanks for stopping by!!

Dianita Gonzalmer

Me too! I thought bookkeeping would be a traumatic experience for me, but it's absolutely not! I'm having fun with numbers, ever since I started. So keeping track of business records is an easy thing for me. =)

Designed by Steven Andrew.