October 5, 2010

Great day off!

Today I slept in (common theme on my days off, right?) and when I woke up I went to the gym. I've been inconsistent with my gym trips since I've been back in Chicago and I hate that! I ran 4 miles and I feel pretty great about it :). After the gym, I picked up a few groceries, ran a few errands, and ended up back home in the early evening only to find....
MY NEW SEWING MACHINE!!!!!!
I found one on amazon about a week ago (thanks for the advice Emma!!) and my dad ordered it for me so I could do my sewing homework at home rather than making the treck to school. I'm so excited to learn how to use it! Tonight I'm pretty focused on reading the manual (halfway done already) and watching the princess and the frog. Tomorrow after class I'm going to try it for the first time.

See you then :)
xo
Mal

2 notes:

Anonymous

I would love to have my own sewing machine. I really should invest in one one day. Also I want to start going to the gym as well, too bad I don't have the money for a gym pass. Maybe next year!

Little Sugar Monster

Emma

GUESS WHAT?! That is the exact same one I have! I LOVE it! I got mine for christmas last year, the manual is super straight forward and easy to read. Pretty much the entire machine is a cinch! The button hole foot is my fav. and it is the easiest machine to thread...eek! I'm so excited for you! Let me know how you like it/if you have any questions. ok back to sewing!!

Designed by Steven Andrew.