October 17, 2010

It's My Birthday :)


My birthday was...
lots of laughing (I cover my mouth when I laugh really hard),
IMG_2370
silly pictures with good friends,
IMG_2375
IMG_2368
IMG_2360
IMG_2361
and a pretty rough cold :(. Despite a fun night with my friends I still have a cold ravaging my system. So today I spent the majority of the day in bed with homework. What a crazy birthday!

Don't miss the birthday giveaway! It's a good one and it goes to a great cause :).

I'll see you tomorrow with a post about my goals from last year and to announce my new goals for this year!
xo
Mal

5 notes:

Jenny☮

Happy Birthday! :)
& feel better.

Danielle

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY! :)

ilene @ muchloveilly

happy birthday - but do feel better! glad to see you were still able to celebrate with some good friends.

looking forward to the giveaway and to the goals-list! :)

Mom'sLove

Awww HAPPY BIRTHDAY, sweetheart!! So sorry about your cold! Load up on your vitamin C, hope you feel much better soon..
Amanda

brlracincwgrl

Happy Birthday!

Hope you feel better soon!

Designed by Steven Andrew.