November 18, 2010

Croque Monsieur


I've been packing all day today (I meant to take a picture of the OCD way I pack but I forgot) because I'm headed home tomorrow. That's right bitches! I'm going to enjoy some family time and warm weather for a week and eat a GIGANTIC thanksgiving dinner. I'm pretty pumped up :).

I don't have anything exciting to tell you about but I do have a recipe to share! Who likes french food? YOU!? That's what I thought!

A couple weeks ago I had a serious craving for a croque monsieur. There's a restaurant in Phoenix that makes them and I LOVEEE it so much. I decided to give it a try and was relatively successful (not as good as Hillside) and plenty to quench my craving. The recipe I used is from food network. I would definitely recommend giving it a try!
IMG_2930
IMG_2928
note: I couldn't get a good picture of this sandwich if my life depended on it. I was STARVING, the lighting was horrendous because it was late at night, and I was really impatient. So these will have to do. Get over it...

xo
Mal

0 notes:

Designed by Steven Andrew.