November 1, 2010

I am the worst blogger!


I have been feeling extremely uninspired recently and, thus, have not posted anything. And when I've tried to make a post I've had technical difficulties that have prevented me from doing so. Ridiculous? Very much so.

This weekend was a lot of fun (hey halloween!) but it's left me feeling extremely tired! I dressed up as a scandalous nurse and had all kinds of fun around Chicago. I'm a huge slacker so I didn't take any pictures but my friends did so I'm going to share those with you :).
Did anyone else get a little scandalous this weekend? I'd love to hear about it :)!!
xo
Mal

P.S.
I'm still accepting sponsors for this month :). Email me for information! SundayMorningSugar@yahoo.com

3 notes:

Danielle

Mal,
You look so fabulous with red lips, oh my gosh. So cute in your costume! Hope you had a fabulous weekend.

Xo,
Danielle
blackandbows.blogspot.com

Elizabeth

yay for Halloween! :)
nice costume!
I tried to be a mobster but I didn't hav a hat (or red lipstick as my roommate suggested)so I'm not sure how well I pulled that off, lol! But I still had fun
Have a good week! :)

Kenzie

I was a girl version of Captain Hook. :) Love Wal-Mart costumes... haha

And don't worry, I've been soooo busy with school that I haven't posted too much lately either. At all... Summer is just soooo much easier to spend time on it!

Designed by Steven Andrew.