November 16, 2010

Romantic Comedy Day


Today is a LAZY day for me. I think I'm still recovering from feeling sick for the past month(ish) so any chance I have to relax, my body takes full advantage.

I kicked off this morning with A Lot Like Love. It's only $5.00 at target right now and has long been one of my absolute favorite chick flicks so I snagged it! If you've never seen it before I would definitely recommend it. If for no other reason, then because Ashton Kutcher is adorable in it.
Next, I watched When Harry Met Sally (Another $5.00 steal at target) because it's old school and awesome.
Right now I'm watching Just Friends, one of my all time favorites, and when this ends I think I'm going to throw in Breakfast at Tiffany's. I am such a mess! I feel terribly lazy and unproductive but I think my body has already gone into thanksgiving mode and it'd be cruel to expect any work from it!


Since I've been in bed/on the couch all day, I dressed for comfort.
top: Velvet
corduroy pants: Forever 21
shoes: NOT TODAY MY FRIEND!

I hope you all are having a wonderful day :).
xo
Mal

1 notes:

Danielle

ALL ALL ALL of my favorites. :) Seriously.

Designed by Steven Andrew.