February 3, 2011

Heart Garland DIY


Rather than interviewing my sponsors, I gave them an opportunity to give a guest post here on the blog. That way you can get a real sneak peek into what things are like on their blog or in their shops!
DonnasDecembers1
This DIY is courtesy of Liz who is the happy lady behind Donna's Decembers, both a blog and a shop. She put together a ridiculously cute garland DIY for all of you so, without further adieu, here it is!

Be My Valentine DIY

Materials

Find the rest of this DIY by clicking here!

Valentine DIY Pic 1
Valentine DIY Pic 2
Valentine DIY Pic 3 (2)
Valentine DIY Pic 4
Valentine DIY Pic 5
Valentine DIY Pic 6
Valentine DIY Pic 7
Valentine DIY Pic 8
Valentine DIY Pic 9
Valentine DIY Pic 10
Valentine DIY Pic 11
Valentine DIY Pic 12
Valentine DIY Pic 13
Valentine DIY Pic 14
Valentine DIY Pic 15
Valentine DIY Pic 16
Valentine DIY Pic 17
Valentine DIY Pic 18
Valentine DIY Pic 19
Valentine DIY Pic 20
Valentine DIY Pic 21
Valentine DIY Pic 22
Valentine DIY Pic 23
Valentine DIY

Thanks so much for sharing Liz!
If you need to see larger versions of the pictures, just click on them.
I hope you all enjoyed her garland :). Be sure to share photos if you make it!

3 notes:

Chrissy

This is so cute! Thanks for the DIY - I will try this!

Out on a limb

I <3 this!

Ashley

Adorable! I have to try this!

Designed by Steven Andrew.