March 29, 2011

Let's talk about Ruuuuugby


So if you've been around the blog for a longggggg time, you'll know that my older brother plays rugby for Lake Forest College. You'll also know that I LOVE going to his rugby games and that I generally come home with a heap of pictures from them. This post is dedicated to pictures from this past weekend's games. Lake Forest played two games and won both of them (woot woo!). It was FREEZING but I braved the chilly weather to support my bro :).
IMG_3968_edit
IMG_3970_edit
IMG_4071_edit
(that's my bro!)
IMG_4077_edit
IMG_3987_edit
IMG_4006_edit
IMG_4008_edit
SO COLD!
IMG_4025_Edit
Are any of you Rugby fans? I'll admit I only watch it at the college level and only when Lake Forest is involved lol. But I still really enjoy it!!

xoxo
Mal

2 notes:

Sean Barr

Come watch me play your brother in April! We'll be in Chicago for the tournament!
Sean

Jess

Definitely a rugby fan here. Being from NZ it is our national sport and we love watching it live :)

Designed by Steven Andrew.