March 30, 2011

Wow!


It's Wednesdayyyyy!!!!! Hump day, if you will. Most of you are halfway through your week but mine is just about to pick up. Today through Saturday I'm working about a gajillion hours. That always stresses me out because school is my number one priority and I worry about when I'm going to be able to get my homework finished. Are any of you working students? Do you stress about this too or am I a crazy person? Hopefully I'm not alone in this :).


So here's what's going on in my life right now:
1) I'm putting together a resume so I can find a summer internship here in the lovely city of Chicago. I'm so excited about this! If any of you know of marketing internship opportunities in Chi-town or you'd like to employ me, shoot me an email :). I'm an extremely hard worker and oodles of fun to work with.
2) Remember that big announcement I said I wanted to make? I'll be making it sometime this week. Get pumped up. I know I am.
3) Yesterday I celebrated the birthday of one of my favorite friends in the whole world. I bought us some yummy Chipotle for dinner and got some Sprinkles cupcakes for dessert (complete with a blue candle for a manly birthday cupcake!). It was a lovely evening. I think everyone deserves to feel special on their birthday, don't you?
4) I really, really, desperately need to get my bangs cut. They're OUT OF CONTROL!
5) Did you think I'd forget Vloggin' Vednesday? Not a chance. This week is a how-to video and since I don't have time to teach, I decided to opt out! I'll be back next week with another vlog :).

Have a fabulous Wednesday, I'm off to work.
xoxo
Mal

2 notes:

Anonymous

I work and go to school full time and I have a full time student husband who also has a full time job and is a complete gym rat.. It's so stressful! This semester has been extra difficult, every time I get a free second I want to spend it with my hubs because I don't get much time with him with our schedules. I really need to buckle down and make school a higher priority.
Good luck!

sabrinarella.wordpress.com

Kenzie

So what is this new vlogging vensday thingy and where do you get your prompts? It's fun :)

Designed by Steven Andrew.