September 17, 2011

Food for Forty!


Welcome to the first official week of Food for Forty. I hope you all stocked up on the pantry staples I suggested last week! We're already going to make use of some of them for this week's menu.


Monday:

Pesto Garlic Chicken Pizza

Tuesday:

Grilled Cheese with Tomato and Avocado

No recipe for this one. Pick up a tomato, an avocado, cheese and some bread. Butter both sides of your bread, stack it up with the good stuff, and cook over LOW heat until both sides of the sandwich are crisp and the cheese is melty and wonderful.

Wednesday:

Pasta with Pesto and Sausage

For this recipe, you'll be reusing the leftover sausage from night one!

Thursday:

Shaved asparagus pizza

Simple, affordable, delicious.

Friday:

Chicken and red wine risotto

Cook your chicken however your heart desires and use it to top off this delicious red wine risotto. I usually nix the peas and parsley, but that's just me.

Saturday:

Asparagus Breakfast Wraps


I'm still working out the kinks on this feature so let me ask, would you guys want me to build you a grocery list for each week in addition to the recipes? I planned them with a lot of crossover of ingredients so depending on where you live you should absolutely be able to get your food for $40 or less this week!!

Let me know! And good luck :).


xoxo
Mal

2 notes:

Sharmaine Ruth

That looks like a delicious selection :) mmm yum!

<3 Sharmaine Ruth
underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

Anonymous

Love the new feature definitely going to be doing some of these this week!!!!

Designed by Steven Andrew.