November 30, 2011

Double Chocolate Pomegranate Cookies


A few weeks ago I saw the recipe for these double chocolate pomegranate cookies on Dana's blog. I immediately knew that I NEEDED to try them out. So I went out and bought the stuff and got started...

pomegranate double chocolate cookies

Before this I had never bought and de-seeded a real pomegranate before. I used to think it was so intimidating and time-consuming but I'm here to say that I was wrong! It's really easy and only took about 5 minutes. Totally worth the money saved!

All I have to say is that you need to make these immediately. They are so so ridiculously wonderful--words can't even describe.

This recipe is officially one of my all-time favorites for cookies. They are SO incredibly moist and the little bursts of pomegranate in every bite make my heart happy. The only change I made was to the amount of chocolate chips. If you want to make these Malori-style use 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips and use half semi-sweet and half dark chocolate chips.

Enjoy!

1 notes:

Anonymous

Those look SO delicious, I may have to try it! :D

Designed by Steven Andrew.