December 7, 2011

Gift Guide: Foodie Edition


I've never really posted gift guides before but this year I decided to take the plunge. After all, I'd like to think I have pretty good taste (don't we all like to think that about ourselves?) and maybe I can give one of you an idea of a great gift for someone special in your life. The first installment of this series is a gift guide for the foodie in your life!

Affordable ($25 or less):

Affordable Kitchen Images

1. Moo Cow Timer ($7)
2. The Mozza Cookbook ($25)
3. Set of 6 Lotus Bowls ($25)


Mid-Range ($100 or less):

Mid-Range Kitchen Gifts

1.Manni Extra Virgin Olive Oil Set ($80)
2. Johnathon Adler Mr. & Mrs. Salt and Pepper Shakers ($48) I have these and LOVE them!!
3. Whiskey Stones & Gift Set ($58)

Luxe (the sky is the limit!):

Expensive Food Gifts

1. A Kitchenaid stand mixer. Anyone who loves to cook has this on their wishlist (if they don't already own it) ($300)
2. Schmidt Brothers 15 piece downtown block ($200)
3. Billion Dollar Popcorn (made with flecks of GOLD) ($200/gallon)

xoxo
Mal

1 notes:

Anonymous

We got my sister a Kitchenaid mixer and she LOVES it.
I love that Cow timer, so awesome!

Designed by Steven Andrew.