December 8, 2011

A Touch of Evil


Today is a day off for me. Of course I have lots of things to do such as pick up groceries, make a target run, and finish some of my final projects. But I am going to give myself a real day off by putting my cell phone on silent and enjoying some quality Malori time.

Before I tune off for the day, I thought I'd leave you with a really cool set of videos that will help you kill some time. The NY Times filmed a series of creepy shorts with some of this year's best talent. Check them out here.
My favorites are Viola Davis, Mara Rooney, and Mia Wasikowska, though they are are really creepy.

Do I live under a pop culture rock for not knowing most of the actors in these clips? Yikes! Looks like I need to get myself to a movie theater.

In the meantime, enjoy!

1 notes:

Courtney

My friend Igor sent these to me ther other day! I LOVED them...all of them. The eraserhead video of Pitt was great as well as A Clockwork Orange.
GREAT little series videos.
(Oh yeah, I loved Glenn Close as a silent fim star-I love them!)

Designed by Steven Andrew.