December 5, 2011

It is cold here


Well it looks like the real cold is starting to settle in here in Chicago.
Weather like this makes me crave warm drinks, fuzzy blankets, silly socks, and classic movies. Tonight I'm going to (hopefully) meet up with Miss. Rae and I am so excited.

Right now I'm killing time between classes sipping on a peppermint mocha at Starbucks. The most delicious zillion calories I'll consume all day, if you ask me :). I hope you're staying warm wherever you are!

xoxo
Mal

4 notes:

Rae

Ah! I loved meeting you so much today. So fun! xo, rv

http://aneclecticheap.blogspot.com/

Ngaio Emery

I am jealous of your snow! Auckland doesn't get snow!
We have had our first few days of summer and it is going to be a super hot, dry summer this year!

Stay warm and cosy! And enjoy your starbucks!!

Ngaio May xx

brlracincwgrl

Peppermint Mocha is my favorite! What a perfect way to spend a cold winter day! :).

Malori

Rae--I loveddd meeting you too! So much fun :)!

Ngaio May-- I am so so jealous that it's summer for you. I love that sunshine :). Enjoy it for me!

Ashley--Peppermint Mocha means winter to me. It simply doesn't feel right to order anything else on the first truly cold day of the season!

Designed by Steven Andrew.