January 1, 2012

2011 Recap


Ahhhh 2011. This past year has been pretty crazy for me. The past two years I've filled out the same end of year survey so I thought I'd fill it out again. Maybe someday I can look back at a whole bunch of them and see how much I've changed (or stayed the same!).

1. What is your name and what's your blog name, if you have one?
Photo 66
Malori, Sunday Morning Sugar

2. Where do you live? City, State? If you could live anywhere where would it be?
Marilyn Monroe Statue
Right now I live in Chicago, Illinois. I am moving in five months so I actually have the choice to live anywhere I want. I'd love to live in California either in San Diego, San Francisco, or Los Angeles. Guess we'll see where I end up!!

3. Where do you work? What's your job title? Do you love your job?
I work for United Colors of Benetton and my official title is "sales associate". I wouldn't say I LOVE my job but I work with some wonderful people so I definitely enjoy it (most days).

4. If you could work anywhere or do anything what would it be?
This is another question I'm having to answer right now with graduation fast-approaching. If I could find a job in marketing doing strategic planning I would be a pretty happy girl!

5. What are you reading right now?
Right now I'm reading a few books. I just started Jodi Picoult's Nineteen Minutes and I'm also working my way through One Flew Over the Cukoo's Nest.

6. What are you listening to?
I really haven't been listening to much music recently. Jason Derulo's "It Girl" is stuck in my head but so is Led Zeppelin's Immigrant Song!

7. Guilty Pleasure?
Hmm.... I've been pretty smitten with Endangered Species' Raspberry Dark Chocolate this year.

8. Name your TV shows:
Recently I've been watching Burn Notice, Dexter, Two Broke Girls, Modern Family, and Friends.

9. What is one thing you do every day?
Eat a yummy breakfast!

10. Name the best movie(s) of the year:
Yikes!! I really didn't see too many movies this year. I saw The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo last night and thought it was FABULOUS. I also recently saw The Fighter so I'll throw that on this list as well.

11. What do you like to do for fun?
Prosciutto-Wrapped Asparagus
I love to cook! I can spend hours in my kitchen making a dinner. I've also been enjoying grabbing a drink with friends since I turned 21. Ah, I'm getting old.

12. Do you have Twitter?
Right here!

13. What was your favorite gift that you gave or received this year?
I got a kick-ass present for my friend Ben this year so I'd say that's my favorite gift that I gave. The best gift I received was time in the Arizona sunshine with my family. If we're talking material gifts then I'm pretty pumped up about my new ice cream maker!

14. What's on your bedside table?
A few books, an ipod speaker, my cell phone, chapstick, a dish for my jewelry, and a fun lamp I found at a thrift store.


If you'd like to read last year's survey, click here. You can see my survey from two years ago by clicking here.


If any of you grab this survey to fill out I'd love to see it so link up :). If you don't blog, feel free to fill out the survey and leave it in the comments. It's so fun to get to know my readers.'

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!

6 notes:

Mom'sLove

19 minutes is one of my favorite books of all time.. Really helped me understand as a parent about the school shootings. Enjoy and have a wonderful new year! Looking forward to seeing you blog in the coming year..
Amanda

Anonymous

I LOVE me some Two Broke Girls and Modern Family! :D
Great survey!

Georgina

Ah! Such an awesome survey! I did the same one on my blog! http://whiteunicornblog.blogspot.com/

brlracincwgrl

I love this! Two Broke Girls, is one of my new favorite shows! I think I'll do this survey! :)

Claire

i've never gotten into a Jodi Picult book and i feel like o'm the only one...! Loved the survey x

brlracincwgrl

Here's the link to my survey :). This was fun!

http://southerngrl85.blogspot.com/2012/01/end-of-year-survey.html

Designed by Steven Andrew.